The company owns 64.9% stake in Hindustan Zinc and, acccording to its website, reached a mined metal production in India of 907 KT in the year between 2016 and 2017. Hindustan Zinc The subsidiary of Vedanta Resources main interest is the exploration and production of zinc, silver and lead.
It is one of the largest steel and pipe manufacturing companies in the Asian subcontinent with about twelve green field plants scattered in India at Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata etc. and Sharjah in Pakistan. The plants have an overall production capacity of an excess of 1 million ton, making it the largest producer of HSAW steel pipes in Asia.
Gold Reserves in India. Gold Distribution Across the World. Silver Distribution India amp; World. Gold Reserves in India. Gold usually occurs in auriferous containing gold rocks. It is also found in sands of several rivers. Gold is also known as international currency. Resources in terms of the metal ore are ...
This top steel supplier in India was established in 2003 and is headquartered out of Kolkata. Currently, VISA Steel is in the leading list of top 10 steel companies in India has 3 steel manufacturing plants with a steel production in India capacity of over a million metric tons.
Coal India is a state owned coal mining corporation which came into existence in November 1975. It has been awarded the status of Maharatna company. With its normal production of 79 million tonnes in the year of its establishment, Coal India is today the world39;s largest coal producer.
With an annual production of 16.30 million metric tons, SAIL is the 20th largest steel producer in the world and the largest in India. The Hot Metal production capacity of the company will further increase and is expected to reach a level of 50 million tonnes per annum by 2025. Smt Soma Mondal is the current Chairman of SAIL.
In India about 25 per cent of the total production of manganese ore is utilised to meet the domestic requirement of our steel industry and the remaining 75 per cent of the production is exported to various countries like the U.K., France, Japan, West Germany and the USA, India is also the third largest producer of manganese in the world.